Pages

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Tata Swimming lessons

Swimming lessons

  • Introduction: 3 - 4 sentences
Who, what, where, when
Term 4 Went Swimming at the Glen innes Pools. To get there we had to walk in the pouring rain to get they're.  
Water Safety: 4 - 6 sentences
  • What did you learn about being safe in the water?
  • What did you do with the life jackets?
Room 8 had learnt to be safe in the water by putting on a life. Jackets that is the right size for you and the way that we. Get into the pool you have to block your nose and put your other hand on your Chest and hope in.

What did you learn about swimming: 4 - 6 sentences
Will I learnt to how to Backstroke and kick really fast and well I was kicking splashed onto my team mates face. To not get your eyes red I put on goggles.
How did you feel?   3 - 4 sentences
What will you do different next time you swim?
I felt so proud of myself. Next year I Word wants to try and get the Certificate.



No comments:

Post a Comment